How to apply synthetic lace front wig?
- Cut the extra lace in the front of the cap.
- Braid your own hair, and put on your wig cap.
- Fix your wig by combs and adjust the size withe the belt back.
2. What does the synthetic wig’s cap construction look like?
Cap Construction: Lace front back weft glueless cap with Sew in Combs and adjustable belt.
3.What about the cap size?
All of our synthetic wigs are the average cap and here are the measurements.
4.Can I use heat tools on the synthetic wigs?
Of course, you can use heat tools on our synthetic wigs because all of our synthetic wigs are heat friendly. But please set the temperature lower than 180 degrees Celsius .And the synthetic wigs are more easily to be straightened, if you want to curl the synthetic wig you can use the curling rolls and steam it.
5.How long do the synthetic wigs last?
Usually the using time of the synthetic wigs is about 9-12 months .If you take good care of the wig it may last longer.
6.How long can I receive my wig?
We will process your order as soon as we receive your payment. You can expect the wig within one week after you place your order; if the wig is out of stock we will email you.
7.Can I dye the synthetic wigs?
Yes, but don’t recommend. If you insist, you can dye the wig darker with the alcohol ink.
8.How to wash synthetic lace front wig?
Synthetic wigs are much less expensive than human hair wigs. And a good synthetic wig may look same as the real hair and maintain quite long if maintained well.
Here are the steps of how to wash your synthetic hair, and we suggest you to wash your wig once 2-3 months.
Step 1: De-tangle with wide tooth comb before washing.
Step 2: Wash with warm water, hot water may damage your wig hair texture.
Step 3: Wash with gentle baby shampoo or fiber conditioner.
Step 4: Rinse the wig and make sure it is clean enough (without any conditioner or shampoo on it).
Step 5: Use a towel and pat hair dry instead of hair dryer.
Step 6: De-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb from the bottom to the top again when it’s dry.
9.How to fix a tangled synthetic wig?
Combing and Styling
You can use the fabric softener mix with water about 1:20 then spay on the wig. Comb or brush the synthetic wig with those instruments designed specifically for the wig such as the brush we send to you. If these are not available, use a brush with rubber tips to prevent split ends, which promote tangling of your wig. Brush the wig starting at the ends of the synthetic hair and working upwards to the scalp area. This prevents little tangles from converging with others below and creating larger tangles.
After you brush the wig out you can wash the wig follow the steps as we give.
3. Store them properly
When you don't use the wig, you can put the wig in the net with the wig you received. And put the wig in the box, store them in the cool place at your home.F or the wavy or curly wig, you can braid the wig and put them in the box.
10.How to make the synthetic wigs look more natural.
Trim the excess lace off your wig before you wear it. Often, this is something that the wig seller will do for you to ensure that it is a good fit. If not, just cut the excess off with sharp fabric scissors, leaving about a 1/4-inch strip of lace.
2. Use the wig glue to stick the hairline to hide your own hair which the color is not matched with your own hair.
3. Then cut and style the wig to match with your face shape.
4. Have the lace dyed to match your skin tone, which will make the lace virtually undetectable and aid in the realistic look of your wig? To do this at home, you can use the eyeshadow or concealer close in tone to your skin, and no darker. Dip a cotton swab into the dye and apply wherever the lace will be visible, such as around your hairline and at the part.
5. After doing this you can use a toothbrush or just a comb to left some baby hair out of the wig but then the premise is the color is matched with your own hair.